- N+X redundancy for both power and logic eliminates systemlevel single point-of-failure
- Easily scalable to adapt to changing IT environments by simply adding power and/or battery modules
- True double-conversion design • Universal components fit in any order without affecting UPS operation
- Provides protection against all nine power problems
- Complete offering of power management software included to ensure data integrity
- Provides investment protection with a two-year limited warranty and a $250,000 load protection guarantee (U.S. and Canada)
The Eaton® 9170+ UPS is uniquely designed to meet the everchanging needs of customers with applications such as data centers, networks and call centers. Built for global deployment, the 9170+ is a scalable, modular, flexible solution that combines the highest level of reliability with the lowest cost of ownership in the 3–18 kVA range. The 9170+ enables customers to build a power solution specific to their needs, with an expandable level of redundancy and increases runtimes through plug-and-play 3 kVA UPS and battery modules. The 9170+ can be configured to fit three-, six-, nine- or twelve-slot enclosures, and is available for tower and rackmount applications. The 9170+ also features a Power Saver mode, a user-selectable feature that increases unit efficiency from 88% in normal operating mode to 97%. With its low initial investment, doubleconversion technology, ABM® battery management system and high-efficiency. Power Saver mode, you never have to compromise reliability for efficiency. Unique to the 9170+ is its global deployment capability. By using a high-frequency design, housing both logic and power in the power module, and offering a single-cabinet design, distributors and purchasing departments around the world have fewer system components to contend with, regardless of where the system is deployed.