Used for switching power between the primary (utility) and secondary (backup or supplemental) power sources, Cummins automatic transfer switches feature PowerCommand control technology for easy operation, and a robust, high-contact-force design to withstand thousands of switching cycles. A full line of standard switches is available from 40 to 4,000 amps for the entire range of power systems with common
bus communication language. Key features include:
- Open, closed or programmed transition transfers
- Bypass isolation configurations
- Withstand and closing ratings up to 200 kA
- Service entrance configurations to 1,000 amps
- Global agency approvals, including: UL1008, IEC,
CSA, NFPA, IEEE, IBC and NEMA ICS 10
Together as a system, PowerCommand® transfer switches, digital paralleling systems, generator sets and digital master controls provide you with peace of mind unmatched by others in the industry.
- Custom-engineered switches are available to fit
unique project requirements
- Installed in more than 100,000 applications globally
- Convenient front-panel display to easily review power
and load conditions, make adjustments, review
events and check network status
Cummins Power Generation offers a wide range of automatic transfer switches for seamless transfer of power between the power sources in your application. Included as part of a completely integrated power system, PowerCommand transfer switches rely on proven technology to deliver fail-safe performance in critical applications.
At Cummins Power Generation, we engineer our transfer switches with flexibility and ease-of-operation in mind. Paired with a PowerCommand generator set, the result is a robust power system capable of ensuring reliable performance while maximizing cost effectiveness.
Find out more