Eaton 9130 Tower Features and Benefits:
Increased battery life: Eaton® offers ABM® technology that increases battery service life by 50 percent. ABM uses an advanced, three-stage charging technique and closely monitors battery health to provide advanced notice when batteries need replacement.
- The 9130 allows you to connect more devices and leave room for expanding IT systems by providing up to 28 percent more wattage compared to traditional UPSs. Manageability:
- Load segmentation: Grouped outlets with remote control capability enable IT managers to cycle or shed loads through a webcard interface or based upon a preprogrammed schedule.
- Eaton’s Intelligent Power Manager (IPM): IPM software provides network power management, ensuring data and system integrity. With IPM, you can have access to easy, versatile, remote monitoring and management of multiple devices.
The bright, intuitive LCD user interface simplifies UPS monitoring and management. The user-friendly menu allows you to view all critical UPS information in a single view. Low total cost of ownership: The 9130 can help cut energy usage costs with >95% efficiency rating in high efficiency mode and can provide more real output power per each dollar spent with a 0.9 power factor. Intelligent Power Software Suite By integrating the bundled Intelligent Power® Software Suite (IPSS), you can monitor and manage your network power devices. IPSS enables you to:
- Seamlessly integrate with VMware’s vCenter™ Server™ virtualization management solution, as well as virtualization platforms such as Citrix® XenServer, Microsoft SCVMM™, Red Hat® and other Xen® open source platforms
- Initiate live migration of virtual machines (VMs) to automatically and transparently migrate them during power disruptions to unaffected devices with systems such as VMware vMotion™ and Microsoft Live Migration
- Gracefully shutdown computers, VMs and host servers during an extended power outage