EnerSys DataSafe 16V HX-FT Batteries
Contact Us Today! (888)742-3999
We only supply and use the best in data center batteries!
Features & Benefits:
- Smaller footprint per kilowatt than top terminated 12V batteries-more than 20% space savings for a full 15 minute run time for 750kVA UPS systems.
- Eliminates wasted head-space found in typical 12V top terminated designs.
- Complete front access simplifies installation.
- East terminal access simplifies maintenance-no costly slide out trays required.
- Design features and proven Valv Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) manufacturing technology helps to improve reliability.
- 925 WPC design reduces number of parallel strings required.
- Up to 50% fewer connections means less maintenance.
- Scales easily to large capacity UPS systems.
- 100% initial battery capacity.
- Insulating covers included with voltmeter probe access to enhance safety and simplify maintenance routines.
- Integrated handle support doubles as an automatic spacer between units to enhance airflow and thermal management.
- Nord-Lock washer provides a secure front terminal M8 connection over the life of the battery.
- Solid tin-plated copper busbars reduce connection resistance to enhance power delivery from the battery systems
- Polypropylene strap handle simplifies installation, removal and replacement.
- UL Listed 1989-UL File MH12544
- Manufactured to EnerSys standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide.
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable per IARA Special Provision A67 and 49CFR.
- Flame retardant case and cover to meet UL-94
16V HX Battery Cabinet Specifications
Features & Benefits
- Insulating covers with voltmeter probe access enhance safety and simplify maintenance
- Integrated handle support doubles as an automatic spacer between units to enhance airflow and thermal management
- Nord-Lock® Washer provides a secure terminal connection over the life of the battery
- Solid tin-plated copper busbars reduce connection resistance to enhance power delivery from the battery system
- Dual-tab washer enables quick connection to battery monitoring systems
- Nylon strap handle simplifies installation, removal and replacement
- 16Volt Front Terminal Battery Systems have Energy Density Advantage over 12Volt Battery Systems
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Front Terminal Access
- Less Connections Per 480 Volts
- 16Volt = 30 Connections
- 12Volt = 40 Connections
- 16HX-FT battery
- Constant Power Discharge Rates – 480V SystemkWat 25°C (77°F) to 1.67 VPC
- UL and cUL (Canadian UL) listed
- International Building Code 2006 Certified
- California Building Code 2007 Certified
- California Office of Statewide Health
- Planning and Development Certified